AS AN INDSUTRIALIST
The Managing Trustee and the other trustees are running the following industries as their main activities.
- M/s. Jayalakshmi Engineering Enterprises ( JEE ), Hosur – 635 114, estd. in 1987
- M/s. Jayalakshmi Pressings Pvt. Ltd ( JPPL ), Hosur – 635 109, estd. in 2002
- M/s. Vijay Industrial Products(VIP), Near JIT Campus, Thoppur – 636 352, estd in 2009
Both JEE, JPPL have obtained ISO: TS: 16949:2002 certifications for quality system.
He is associated with many general bodies is being the member in various Professional bodies. They are:
- Member, Confederation of Indian Industries ( C I I )
- Member, Engineering Export Promotion Council ( E E P C )
- Member, Madras Management Association ( M M A )
- Member, Hosur Industrial Association ( H I A )
- Member, Hosur Small & Tiny Industries Association ( HOSTIA )
Lion. C.Subramanian,Chairman (QUALIFICATIONS)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Thyagarajar Polytechnic, Salem (1976-79)
- Post Diploma in Die and Tool Design (1979-80) at Government Technical Training Centre (GTTC) Guindy, Chennai – 600 032.
- Diploma in Production Management (1982-83) at St.Joseph College of Business Administration, Bangalore – 25.
- 3 years of service as Tool Designer at M/s. EID Parry India Ltd in Tool Room Division, Bangalore
- 5 years of service as Design and Marketing Engineer at M/s. Tools International Ltd, Hosur.
- gained expertise in designing and developing various press tools for sheet metals, plastic and Rubber moulds, jigs and fixtures for machining and assembly operations.
- Exposure to Aeronautical, Agricultural, Automotive components, Electrical and Electronic (electromechanical) components, Rail Coaches and soap stamping dies.
- Travelled to different parts of India and got opportunities to interact and transact business with leading Public Sector Industries like Hindustan Aeronauticals Limited(HAL), Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL), Bharat Earth Movers Limited( BEML) and Ordinance factories( Ministry of Defense ) located at Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Koraput, Mumbai, Nasik, Pune etc.
- Visited foreign countries like China, Thailand and Singapore as part of an Indian delegation of Industrialist during October, 2001.
- Attended International Exhibition at Hanover, Germany for Auto Components during April, 2006.
- Visited Dubai & other parts of UAE, for a business visit during February 2009