Activities of Student
- Highly disciplined campus life without sacrificing the freedom & entertainment of the students.
- Focused academic activities with class room comfort and extra coaching for the needy & slow learners.
- Active participation of the students in exhibitions, seminars and paper presentation, conducted by J I T .
- Regular participation in Technical quest, paper presentation and competitions conducted by other Engineering Colleges.
- Our Engineering & MBA Students have bagged very good prizes from various competitions conducted by other Engineering colleges.
- Sports & Games with indoor & outdoor facilities.
- Extra curricular activities – National Service Scheme (NSS), Red Ribbon Club (RRC), Citizen Consumer Club (CCC), Youth Red Cross (YRC) & Women in Development (WID),
- Participation in social service activities such as Blood donation camps, Eye camps, Aids Awareness programs, Road Safety Programs etc……
- Tamil Mandram , English Literary Club, Fine Arts Club ,Poetory Writing, Drawing competition, Singing / Dancing / Music Instruments playing etc are also there.