We have separate hostel for girls. The girls hostel can accommodate 100 girls. Single room accommodation is given to the final years and PG students. They are also permitted to use their own computers in their own rooms. The mess is spacious with a dining hall and kitchen.
Rules and Regulations :
- Students must occupy the rooms allotted to them by the Warden (Principal).
- Students should refrain from anti-social and undesirable activities such as consumption of alcohol, tobacco, gambling, ragging etc.
- Students are responsible for the cleanliness of their rooms.
- No student will be allowed to leave the hostel based on a phone call.
- Parents are requested to give a list of authorized visitors/local guardians. Visitors not mentioned in the list will not be permitted to visit the students in the hostel.
- Students will be permitted to go home only if the college is closed continuously for five days or more.
- Any student wishing to attend a function in the house, marriage or any other ceremony will be permitted to go only if the request is made by the parents to the Principal.
- Visitors are allowed on holidays from 11.00 A.M. to 6.00 P.M.
Hostel Mess :
Hostel Mess is run by the Management through private contractor under the guidance of the Principal and Administrative officer. Vegetarian food is served in the hostel. Mess charges are collected on an annual basis at the time of admission. Parents and guests are allowed to take food on payments.
|Mess Timings||Working Days||Holidays|
|Break Fast||07:00 A.M. to 08:00 A.M.||07:30 A.M. to 09:00 A.M.|
|Lunch||12:20 P.M. to 01:15 P.M.||12:30 P.M. to 02:00 P.M.|
|Dinner||07:00 P.M. to 08:30 P.M.||07:00 P.M. to 09:00 P.M.|