The objective of Placement & Training Department is to equip students with globally employable skills through training and to help them attain their desired employment and career goals.
- To be the mentor of students to frame their careers
- To build and develop relevant competencies among students for placements, through training and to make them ‘Industry ready’
- To enable placements for all students participating in the process
- To maintain strong relationships with recruiters and Corporate bodies
- To strive and enhance the number of companies visiting JIT, to recruit in campus
- To increase the number of offers from recruiting companies
- To manage a streamlined Placement process, taking care of the interests of students,recruiters and the College
WE ARE HONEST
“In an endeavor to do justice to each of the company that is choosing their engineering and managerial human resources from us, the college, as per the standard operating procedures laid down, does not permit the students to participate in another event once placed. This effort is to ensure their joining in the company that chosen them. We don’t take pride in announcing that the students have three to four offers in hand as essentially he/she does injustice to few in that bargain”
Placement Cell has a full time Placement Officer. The Cell is devoted to cater to the needs of the organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements. Interactions with organizations are regularly done for placement requirements. Placement cell also conducts career guidance cement requirements. Placement cell also conducts career guidance workshops to the final and pre final year students.